Ensure respect for regulations and make the most of tax opportunities in ordinary and extraordinary operations.
- Ensure companies optimise fiscal variables in regard to both ordinary operations – by making the most of regulatory opportunities – and extraordinary operations.
- Assist the Administrative management of public and limited companies with
- ordinary and extraordinary consultancy work, including preparation of financial statements
- preparation of consolidated balance sheets
- financial analysis
- treasury optimisation
- administrative support for governance operations (determining optimum governance setup, preparation of specific points, etc.)
- Due Diligence activities in accounting and finance, reports, etc.
- Address and take decisions on the optimum corporate structure for the requirements of key people, guaranteeing maximum efficiency in line with the needs and (ordinary or extraordinary) evolution of the business.