Innovation and digital solutions
Supporting companies in innovation, also through digital solutions.
INNOVATION AND BUSINESS MODELS
- Analyzing and developing the company’s business model, identifying opportunities for innovation in offering, customer relationship management, production and logistics processes, internal operating processes and employee management.
INNOVATION AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Alphabetising organisations: getting to know the DT phenomenon that is so much discussed and understanding its potential within one’s own company.
- Identifying digital solutions and technologies capable of empowering and making business and process innovations exponential: Digital Transformation is not technology, it is strategy.
- Designing sustainable processes of digital transformation, according to budget limits and consistent with the digital skills present in the company.
ASSESSMENT AND DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT
- Identifying the “as is” of the digital culture of companies from the technological (infrastructures, tools, applications, cloud, IT security), cultural (digital skills, culture and mindsets oriented towards digital innovation) and organizational (how digital are the processes and working methods? can the organization support a digital evolution?) points of view.
- Identifying the distance compared to a desired level, consistent with the complexity of the company.
- Bridging the gap from a technological, organizational, cultural and digital skills point of view.