Internationalization business consulting
Internationalization business consulting: the best support for companies to orienting their business towards growth across borders
INTERNATIONALIZATION BUSINESS CONSULTING
- Exploring the readiness of a company for the international market challenge and identifying actions to take in order to plug any gaps.
BUSINESS MODELING & PLANNING
- Refining the business model for the internationalization process and enhancing tax opportunities.
- Checking, through a visit to the target country, the feasibility of the model.
- Drawing up the business plan.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT E MATCHMAKING
- Choosing the best strategies to enter a specific market.
- Seeking for local channels, customers, strategic partners to enter into a specific market in an easier way.
- Planning meetings on-site to initiate functional relationships for business success.
- Assisting key people in negotiations with local players.
- Bridging any cultural gaps to efficiently and effectively face the internationalization challenges.
COMPANY SETUP AND NETWORKING
- Creating new companies or find other suitable tools to support the draw of internationalization and drawing up related contractual documentation.
- Giving access to professional, banking, lobby and business networks to support the plan of internationalization.
- Know the judicial, legal, administrative, fiscal and financial matters linked to internationalization.